good debt or bad debt, they remain a burden to be paid, then any person should not be too easy for the debt. Well within the framework of Mother “brake” husband owes habit, Mother can help by inviting him to a mature consideration before deciding to debt. Some tips include:
1. Review the purpose of debt. think again 3-4 times, do not let emotion overcome common sense.
2. Calculate the first total family income and cash flow you both. Ideally, the amount of funds allocated to pay the mortgage debt not exceeding 30% of your total family income. Before you owe, check once again if there were any allocation of funds to pay for it?
3. Know your financing scheme-2, for example, of a loan or mortgage? Note the procedures and fees / interest charged.
4. Where the source of financing, whether individuals or institutions (banks, cooperatives, etc.).
5. Something that you financed with debt should be something that brings income to repay the mortgage debt. Do not let your debt burden the family income.
6. Consider the risks you face in debt, namely default risk because you lose your income or decrease the risk of collateral value, so no longer able to “cover up” the amount of debt remaining in default when