Project Manager’s lead kick off, progress and status meetings throughout the life of the project. Effective meetings help the Project Manager focus the team, uncover issues and resolve differences.
1. Make a list of who you will invite to the meeting. The list may include members of the project team, members of the customer’s project team and other key stakeholders such as sub contractors.
2. Prepare an agenda of what will be discussed. The agenda might items such as status of risk and action issues, progress against the schedule and disposition of purchases or payments.
3. Send or email an advance copy of the agenda to the attendee list to make sure everyone is in agreement and to capture any missing items. Revise the agenda as appropriate.
4. Remember to schedule a time, place and conference room if people are calling in the right call in code numbers.
5. Distribute the final version of the agenda along with information on the date, location and call in numbers to the invitation list.
Possibly Related Articles:
- Lead Effective Business Meetings
Too many business meetings are ill-directed, digressive and drawn out. Call a meeting only when it’s absolutely critical, and structure it firmly so that it achieves its purpose.
1. Decide whether…
- Kelleher International – The Business That Gives More than Just Romance and Dating
There are many people in Los Angeles who need help to find a perfect match. Some of these people have found Kelleher International as their savior. This company offers service to people, in order to h…
- Business ideas: hiring a virtual assistant
Today everyone talks about the advantages of hiring a virtual assistant. Before I had a secretary who? Also was not well seen (did not seem very professional) work from home. And if you were an entr…
- Alternatives to start a business
The alternatives to start a business are 4:
* Buy an operating business.
* Buying a franchise.
* Starting a business from scratch.
* Start an MLM business.
Consider the concept of these options…
- How to Systematize Innovation at Your Company -part 1-
Today there is no need to convince anyone about the importance of innovation. Most managers realize that in a world where change is not only constant but accelerating, the company ceases to innovate…
- Sources of funding
The main sources of funding are:
* Own sources (personal savings, family, friends)
* Angels Investors
* Institutional Investment
The sources themselves are different from angel investors in quant…
- How to Systematize Innovation at Your Company -part 2-
Get the commitment of the management team
Like any change you want to perform on the job, what you do not have the commitment of top management will not work. It sounds obvious to say, however I h…
- Work From Home
What happens when a company secretary who is fluent competent day to day management can no longer working? Today it is possible to keep hiring their services at a distance, without wasting your expert…
- How to Systematize Innovation at Your Company -part 3-
Define The Structure and Roles To Support Innovation
With staff trained and motivated to participate in the program of innovation, it is necessary to define a structure, whether formal or informal…
- How to Systematize Innovation at Your Company -part 4-
Define The Process of Evaluating Ideas
In my experience, what companies need to start innovating are not good ideas, but a process that allows them to capture and evaluate ideas and select which on…