good debt or bad debt, they remain a burden to be paid, then any person should not be too easy for the debt. Well within the framework of Mother “brake” husband owes habit, Mother can help by inviting him to a mature consideration before deciding to debt. Some tips include:
1. Review the purpose of debt. think again 3-4 times, do not let emotion overcome common sense.
2. Calculate the first total family income and cash flow you both. Ideally, the amount of funds allocated to pay the mortgage debt not exceeding 30% of your total family income. Before you owe, check once again if there were any allocation of funds to pay for it?
3. Know your financing scheme-2, for example, of a loan or mortgage? Note the procedures and fees / interest charged.
4. Where the source of financing, whether individuals or institutions (banks, cooperatives, etc.).
5. Something that you financed with debt should be something that brings income to repay the mortgage debt. Do not let your debt burden the family income.
6. Consider the risks you face in debt, namely default risk because you lose your income or decrease the risk of collateral value, so no longer able to “cover up” the amount of debt remaining in default when
Possibly Related Articles:
- 3 basic principles you need to grasp in making the permanence family
Financial planning early on required each family. This holds true both for young couples as well as married couples for more than 20 years. Make a good plan will help to use funds wisely according to …
- What is Financial Innovation
any amount of income, if the expenditure is greater than the income, financial position will be a deficit. That means that some needs will be financed by debt. Thus, there is no source of funds that c…
- Class of the consolidation-one of the debt of loan
The debt consolidation implies the withdrawal of a loan in order to pay other lenders off. This is generally done to ensure rate of below average, for the ease of maintenance or to ensure the fixed in…
- Credit Terms Corporation
When banks lend money to customers, banks, of course, expect their money back. Therefore, to minimize risk (the money is not returned, for example), in providing bank loans should consider a few thi…
- Know the Reason for Rejection of Credit Application
At the time of submission of personal loan, the most annoying is when we again need and more – awaited the results, it turns out that comes even SMS or rejection letters ….. wah …!! plan would b…
- Financial Problems
Financial problems are commonly experienced by young families, especially in the first years of living the life Not to mention the little one soon comes in the midst of you and your partner. Is it tru…
- Saving Tips For Low Earning
The main problem is that there’s always a family usually revolved around finance. Could be due to lack of money, the excess money or because of the confused how to arrange the money his earnings while…
- Understand Cashflow Management
Understand Cashflow Management
Cashflow or cash flow is the flow of money that flows from the us to earn money, save it, expand it, and remove it by regularly, wisdom and discipline.
- Credit Card Debt Freedom Tips
The use of credit cards can help and facilitate the user in the transaction either to shop or pay other bills such as insurance billing, mobile phone credit bills or other bills that allow to be tra…
- Rerence Program Credit Card
For reference program credit card:
1. Akki Checking.
2. SID Negative.
3. Income Adequacy applicant to meet debt obligations and needs.
4. Age period of less than credit card required.
5. Use cr…