The terms “pension or retirement” includes retirement, pension, retirement, health benefits, maternity and occupational risks, invalidity pensions, old age and death and any other kind of assignment of permanent and regular, which collects under of social welfare laws, the allocation or subsidy paid by the employer contracts to cover concepts or similar risks or salary, with the same character, confer the companies or entities to its retired personnel and the term “annuity or annuity “means a stated sum of money paid periodically during the life of the beneficiary or during a specified time, either free or in return for a payment made or cash value.
- The term “capital gains” refers to the profit made by a person in the disposal of assets not acquired or produced normally in the ordinary course of its activities.
- The term “competent authority” means, in the case of Argentina, the Ministry of Economic Affairs (Ministry of Finance), and in the case of the Republic of Chile, the Ministry of Finance.
Any term or expression that is defined in this Convention shall have the meaning that is used in the legislation of each Contracting State.
Possibly Related Articles:
- How much actual money that you have ?
When a friend of mine who still works as a civil servant, a friend I feel all the necessities of life are met. The facilities provided are very comprehensive and provide exceptional comfort. Of health…
- Happy retirement plan
Never rely on the Pension Fund which is available from the office where you work. That amount would not be tailored to your individual needs. When you compile the Pension Fund, you must take into acco…
- AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE REPUBLIC OF ARGENTINA AND THE REPUBLIC OF CHILE TO AVOID DOUBLE TAXATION IN TAXES ON INCOME, PROFIT OR BENEFIT AND ON CAPITAL AND HERITAGE.
Argentina and the Republic of Chile, in the desire to conclude an agreement to avoid double taxation, have agreed as follows: 
I. Subject matter of the Convention and General Definitions
- General Definitions for Taxation Agrement
For purposes of this Convention, unless the text otherwise indicated:
a. The terms “a Contracting State” and “other Contracting State” will be used interchangeably to refer to Argentina or the Repu…
- Benefits you can get when you have an insurance account
Have a guarantee of tomorrow for themselves and families in preparing for the unexpected things is the right solution for your future and your family can be well planned. But unfortunately prepare for…
- Understand Cashflow Management
Understand Cashflow Management
Cashflow or cash flow is the flow of money that flows from the us to earn money, save it, expand it, and remove it by regularly, wisdom and discipline.
- financial planning and risk management
Son of a mandate from Allah. Educate a part of worship, though not an easy matter. Is the dream of every parent, when able to provide the best education for their child either. Yet another fact …
- Supercover Insurance
To enable us to process your claim more efficiently, please provide as much information as possible regarding the circumstances of theft or loss. Failure to provide circumstances in full will delay …
- Foreign Franchise The More Glancing Indonesia
Foreign franchise the more glancing Indonesia. As a franchise consultant, what sight I saw the rise of the phenomenon of foreign franchises coming into Indonesia? But may need scrutiny, if indeed it i…
- 3 basic principles you need to grasp in making the permanence family
Financial planning early on required each family. This holds true both for young couples as well as married couples for more than 20 years. Make a good plan will help to use funds wisely according to …