Establish the necessary administrative controls to prevent fraud and evasion. The information exchanged pursuant to the provisions of the preceding paragraph shall be considered confidential and can not be transmitted to any person other than the authorities responsible for the administration of taxes that are the subject of this agreement.
For purposes of this article, the competent authorities of the Contracting States may communicate directly with each other.
- Article 1 .- To approve the agreement to avoid double taxation between Member Countries contained in Annex I to this Decision.
- Article 2 .- To approve the Standard Agreement for the avoidance of double taxation between Member Countries and other States outside the Subregion, which appears in Annex II to this Decision.
- Article 3 .- The Member Countries shall, before June 30, 1972, the necessary steps to implement the Convention for the avoidance of double taxation between Member Countries in order to come into force in accordance with the provisions of the Article 21 of the Convention.
- Article 4 .- Should there be any difficulties or doubts arising in the implementation of the Convention to avoid double taxation between Member Countries that can not be settled through consultation referred to in Article 20 of the Convention, the record shall be submitted to respective Council Fiscal Policy for consideration.
Possibly Related Articles:
- The Double Taxation and International Agreement to Avoid
Important is to mention the provisions of Circular No. 64 of December 7, 2005 of the Internal Revenue Service which states:
On 27 October 1995, the Legal Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs…
- Double Taxation in International Trading
“There is double taxation wider international or economic, when the same or similar tax is levied by various States under the same budget of fact for the same period of time. When you add “same person…
- Taxation Agrement
Article 20: Ratification
This agreement will be ratified by the governments of the Contracting States in accordance with their respective constitutional and legal requirements.
The instruments of ra…
- AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE REPUBLIC OF ARGENTINA AND THE REPUBLIC OF CHILE TO AVOID DOUBLE TAXATION IN TAXES ON INCOME, PROFIT OR BENEFIT AND ON CAPITAL AND HERITAGE.
Argentina and the Republic of Chile, in the desire to conclude an agreement to avoid double taxation, have agreed as follows: 
I. Subject matter of the Convention and General Definitions
- Modern Art of Credit Card
The heart of modern financial accounting is on the CMA system focusing on computer aided management accounting; The types of accounting. Cost accounting; accrual basis and Management Articles – Pres…
- become an internet marketer
When you decide to become an internet marketer, you must make sure that you definitely can make money from the internet. Each person differs in his understanding deepen this knowledge, other…
- Marketing and Advertising Avoid Errors and Seize Opportunities
Marketing and advertising is like a double-edged sword. If the fee is used effectively, consistently, and systematically, marketing and Advertising can be a fire that burns your business growth.
- How to achieve this middle-class status
The ability to get health care is another important destination for middle class families. As well as education, health care costs currently higher. Drugs, therapies or other treatments that must be f…
- Camera Plant in the Head (advanced technology)
Technology, video cameras or mobile phones is not enough to capture a unique and memorable events of Wafaa Bilal.
Iraqi man, who is also professor of photography at New York University’s Tisch …
- The Primacy Of Capital Market
The Primacy Of Capital Market
The economic crisis of 2008 actually could have been avoided if the flow of funds to spur supply housing sector using the instrument-based financial stocks and/or bonds….