Why is Training so Important?
If A business is said to be successful when in a long and continuous improvement can maintain the quality of products and service to every customer the same. Then how can I make can get a success like that? One of the keys is TRAINING.
Why is training so important?
In an enterprise that uses the system of franchise, one of the requirements which must be run by franchisees is the application of Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) is correct and consistent. It is not always easy to run, experience some of the franchisor’s many obstacles in its application, get let’s browse the cause:
- Franchisees come from various backgrounds with different backgrounds: since the beginning of the selection of franchisees should already described in the rules of the game, the franchise in many ways franchisees should be subject to the rules of the franchisor ‘s, therefore when in the selection process was felt there were things that will likely be a constraint, it is not enforced. Franchisor’s require franchisees which in addition have enough capital but also have a high commitment to enforce the rules.
- Franchisees tend to want to easily and inexpensively: rules often make people want to break it because is set to make some feel difficulty and cost, whereas the rise in violation of the rules will ultimately make the cost be higher again to fix it.
- Franchisees consider franchise system will run by itself: the misguided and wrong perceptions about the franchise is indeed a challenge unto itself, most assume that by running the franchise business system will work by itself and guarantee a successful effort.
- Less training: training Quality is determined by who, when such a trainer, where it belongs, how long time, how to methodology, what the material is and how evaluational.
- The high turn over of employees: in fact turn over employees at the restaurant is fairly high compared to other fields, many of the factors which cause this is the case, for example: working hours is too long a cause saturation and fatigue, remuneration system which is less good, less work, less directional, less communication coordination, competition is unhealthy and less motivation.
Lack of supervision: control is a major key to ensure a system running well or not, the control functions are often not running properly because of unclear assignment and delegation.
Possibly Related Articles:
- The Importance of Traning in Business
Training is one of the way to successful franchisees, because that’s where there is a transfer of knowledge and system duplication effort can be realized.
Current prospective franchisees have started…
- The Importance of Brand for Business Franchise
currently experiencing considerable growth it is amazing we can prove it with a carbuncular brand or brand new as his business success brings vying yet with growing business franchise Indonesia not ac…
- Building a Business Franchise
How early we are building a business franchise must follow several stages and need expert guidance in its own field just as we will build the House, of course we need to first make a careful planning …
- Franchise Business
from year to year are having a pretty good movement now emerging brands or brand new to introduce its business with the concept of franchise business, however there is also some names missing are the …
- Foreign Franchise The More Glancing Indonesia
Foreign franchise the more glancing Indonesia. As a franchise consultant, what sight I saw the rise of the phenomenon of foreign franchises coming into Indonesia? But may need scrutiny, if indeed it i…
- Credit Terms Corporation
When banks lend money to customers, banks, of course, expect their money back. Therefore, to minimize risk (the money is not returned, for example), in providing bank loans should consider a few thi…
- Only trade positive expectancy systems
In general, we only risk 1-3% of the available capital allocated to a system on any individual trade. This is calculated using the size and, the difference between our entry price and our ma…
- The Need, Desire & Demand
The need, desire and demand
There is a difference between needs, wants and demands. Human needs are the circumstances in which men feel they have no basic satisfaction.
Supplies not created b…
- The Primacy Of Capital Market
The Primacy Of Capital Market
The economic crisis of 2008 actually could have been avoided if the flow of funds to spur supply housing sector using the instrument-based financial stocks and/or bonds….
- become an internet marketer
When you decide to become an internet marketer, you must make sure that you definitely can make money from the internet. Each person differs in his understanding deepen this knowledge, other…
Comments are closed.
- All About Credit
- Automotive News
- Bankruptcy Attorney
- Business Credit
- Business Ideas
- Business Info
- Business Investment
- Business Plan
- Business Strategies
- Business Tips
- Corporate Credit
- Credit Cards
- Digital Cameras
- Dodge Parts
- DUI Attorney
- Expo 2010
- Family Financial
- Finance Boutique
- Financial Tips and Info
- Insurance for Business
- Internet Marketing
- Jobs Info
- Life Quotes
- Make Money
- Marketing Tips
- Otis Ford
- Payday Loans
- Product Reviews
- Social Security
- Supercover Insurance