* A credit report is a record of how you have paid your credit card debt and other credits.
* Indicate if you paid on time or their bills, the amount of money you owe to your creditors, and if you have loans outstanding that have not paid.
* Credit reports are compiled by three major agencies in this area: Equifax, Experian and TransUnion.
* Check your credit report at least once a year and especially before making a major purchase (like a house or a car), or to start a business.
Review the four types of information found on your credit report:
1. Identification Information: Your name, address, Social Security number, date of birth and employment information.
2. Commercial Lines: These are your credit accounts. Lenders report on each account you have established with them. Also report the type of account (credit card, car loan, mortgage, etc..), The date you opened your account, your credit limit or loan amount, the account balance and payment history.
3. Consultations: The inquiries section contains a list of all those who have accessed your credit report over the past two years. The report you see has a list of the consultations both “voluntary”, prompted by their own applications for credit, as “involuntary” when lenders order your report to make an offer pre-approved credit by mail.
4. Items of public record and collection: The information in public records including bankruptcies, foreclosures, lawsuits, wage garnishments, liens, and judgments. Also included is information on arrears provided by collection agencies.
Possibly Related Articles:
- Financial Problems
Financial problems are commonly experienced by young families, especially in the first years of living the life Not to mention the little one soon comes in the midst of you and your partner. Is it tru…
- Credit Card Debt Freedom Tips Part II
tips free of credit card debt:
If possible, do the payment of outstanding credit card bill as a whole on the interest-free period.
Use cash as a means of payment if possible.
- Credit Card Debt Freedom Tips
The use of credit cards can help and facilitate the user in the transaction either to shop or pay other bills such as insurance billing, mobile phone credit bills or other bills that allow to be tra…
- Bankruptcy Lawyers in Charleston SC is worth to Try
When your debt situation is getting worse and unmanageable, why don’t you try bankruptcy? This is one of the methods that many people try and get benefit of it. Even though, there are also some people…
- Looking for Banks
Asking for a loan? Know what bankers call today!
Have you recently applied for a loan at a bank or intend to soon? If so, is competing for credit in an environment of extreme scarcity, and is a g…
- How to Know the Credit Card Billing
To find out the credit card bill is very simple, because the current credit card issuing bank provides a variety of services – range: bill via post, via Currier, Internet banking, SMS or telpone ser…
- Daihatsu Launch Happy Credit – Credit Package Innovative First In Indonesia
In line with the theme of this year’s IIMS, Daihatsu’s theme is “Enriching Your Precious Life” is reflected in its goal to provide direction for a better quality of life through efficient automotive…
- Rerence Program Credit Card
For reference program credit card:
1. Akki Checking.
2. SID Negative.
3. Income Adequacy applicant to meet debt obligations and needs.
4. Age period of less than credit card required.
5. Use cr…
- What is Credit Cards?
Credit cards are also a common source of capital for companies at all stages of development. An advantage of credit cards business is that they can be used to manage cash flow, as the company’s owne…
- Know the Reason for Rejection of Credit Application
At the time of submission of personal loan, the most annoying is when we again need and more – awaited the results, it turns out that comes even SMS or rejection letters ….. wah …!! plan would b…